Publications roundup—implementation focus
Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute (FPG) is one of the nation's foremost multidisciplinary centers devoted to the study of children from infancy to adolescence. Every day we work to strengthen and accelerate the translation of research knowledge to evidence-based practices and policies; we are committed to sharing the information we generate with the public and to supporting professionals' understanding and use of evidence-based practices. Like other top-tier research organizations, our work is published in the most respected journals in our field. In fact, for decades, people from more than 180 countries have relied on our publications and resources to support their work on behalf of children and families. Our library includes more than 2,000 journal articles, policy briefs, assessment tools, learning modules, and multimedia to support multiple audiences at home and abroad.
Below, we've gathered some of our most recent implementation-focused publications.
- Implementation Practice in Human Service Systems: Understanding the Principles and Competencies of Professionals Who Support Implementation
- Implementation Support Skills: Findings From a Systematic Integrative Review
- Bringing Equity to Implementation: Incorporating Community Experience to Improve Outcomes
- A Practice Guide to Supporting Implementation
- Implementation Support Practitioner Profile
- Community Capacity Coach: Embedded Support to Implement Evidenced-Based Prevention
- Implementation Teams: A Stakeholder View of Leading and Sustaining Change
- Implementation Support Practitioners - A Proposal for Consolidating a Diverse Evidence Base
- Implementation Science, Behavior Analysis, and Supporting Evidence-Based Practices for Individuals With Autism
For a full archive of publications by FPG scientists, implementation specialists, and technical assistance specialists, visit our publications landing page. And to learn more about our implementation work, visit our Implementation Division landing page.