This is a collaborative project with Michigan's Integrated Behavior and Learning Support Initiative (MIBLSI) to develop blended learning (lessons pairing eLearning modules and onsite training) for Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports (PBIS) within Michigan public school systems. The following scope of work supports the goal of creating a blended learning program for MBILSI to teach PBIS within state public schools.
Project staff will:
- Delineate learning objectives in collaboration with MBILSI’s Subject Matter Expert (SME),
- Develop documented learning strategy for two conceptually delineated “lessons” that include one eLearning module and accompanying onsite training,
- Develop script for two eLearning modules in collaboration with SME,
- Develop online learner activity data collection within two eLearning modules, with the goal of utilizing data for tailoring onsite lessons,
- Develop onsite lesson plans complete with personalization/customization instructions (utilizing online learner activity data) in collaboration with SME,
- Develop evaluative measure/s of training effectiveness of each lesson in collaboration with SME,
- Develop animated whiteboard videos to enliven online didactic material within two eLearning modules, and
- Provide two SCORM/LMS-compatible eLearning modules (each approximately 30 minutes).