The following specific activities will be conducted for the purpose of producing the legislatively mandated annual report from Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE) regarding the North Carolina Pre-Kindergarten Program:
- extraction of data from NC pre-K administrative databases provided to FPG by NC DHHD/DCDEE, which will occur on a monthly basis;
- cleaning of monthly data extracts in collaboration with DCDEE staff;
- compilation of the cleaned monthly data extractions into a longitudinal database that preserves the time-specific status of the NC pre-K system;
- analysis of extracted data according to guidance of the legislation requiring annual reporting on the NC pre-K system;
- preparation of the legislatively mandated material in draft report format;
- analyses and additions to draft report as directed by DCDEE (within the resources provided by this contract); and
- ongoing communication with DCDEE regarding report content, progress of work, and requested revisions and edits to report draft resulting in production of a final report.